Welcome to Murder by the Book's blog about what we've read recently. You can find our website at www.mbtb.com.

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

NPR’s Best Mysteries and Thrillers of 2020

Here is NPR's list of best mysteries for 2020, although I have to say I'm not certain I would have included "Why Fish Don't Exist" as a thriller/mystery. I really, really liked the book and it was thriller to me. Still. Here's the link to NPR's page


The Missing American, by Kwei Quartey

Why Fish Don’t Exist, by Lulu Miller (my review)

Foul Is Fair, by Hannah Capin

Catherine House, by Elisabeth Thomas

American Gothic, by Silvia Moreno-Garcia

The Space Between Worlds, by Micaiah Johnson

Lakewood, by Megan Giddings

Leave the World Behind, by Rumaan Alam

The Searcher, by Tana French (my review)

Blacktop Wasteland, by S. A. Cosby

The Only Good Indians, by Stephen Graham Jones

Sisters, by Daisy Johnson

Moonflower Murders, by Anthony Horowitz (my review)

This Is My America, by Kim Johnson

Djinn Patrol on the Purple Line, by Deepa Anappara

Agency, by William Gibson

Winter Counts, by David Heska Wanbli Weiden

Survivor Song, by Paul Tremblay

Long Bright River, by Liz Moore

Slippery Creatures, by K. J. Charles

A Shadow Intelligence, by Oliver Harris

When No One Is Watching, by Alyssa Cole (my review)

Amnesty, by Aravind Adiga

Piranesi, by Susanna Clarke

Blackwood, by Michael Farris Smith

Midnight at the Barclay Hotel, by Fleur Bradley

A Castle in the Clouds, by Kerstin Gier

No comments:

Post a Comment